Revamped Support Center and Updated Installer
Yesterday, we completed 2008 R1 release entirely by deploying the revamped Support Center which includes 2008 R1 resources, and an updated WebUI Studio.NET 2008 R1 installer.
What’s new in 2008 Support Center:
- Major revamp on user interface of the Support home page for more intuitive information browsing and easier navigation.
- Added new products materials, such as Online Documentation for WebAqua and WebScheduler.
- Added Featured Tutorials, Featured Whitepapers and Featured Resources.
- New “Change Group by Resource” feature. Instead of browsing per product, you can now browse per resource type. When you click on the “Change Group by Resource” link, the ribbon toolbar will automatically change to Resources type.
- You can now conveniently browse all articles, videos, white papers, and other resources regardless of the products. This enables you to quickly check newly added resources. To use this new function, simply click “See all featured videos”, or “See all whitepapers”, and other similar “See all” pattern.
- Added several new white papers, such as WebGrid 6.0 on SharePoint 2007, WebUI 2008, and many more.
What’s new in updated WebUI Studio.NET 2008 R1 Installer:
- Incorporated latest assemblies build per April 1st, 2008 hotfix, which fixes several regressions and support for ASP.NET AJAX 3.5
- More complete server-side and client-side reference (and included more how-to topics) for WebScheduler.
- VB.NET samples for WebScheduler is now included.
All the best,