WebUI Studio.NET 2007 R2 Beta
It has been a while since my last post as we are overwhelming busy preparing the new stuff that we promised to deliver to you in the upcoming month.
At the time of this writing, you should be able to get some bits of our latest offering – the first beta version of WebUI Studio.NET 2007 R2. If you haven’t checked out the release details, please read the beta news.
To wrap things up, there are several exciting features that you’ve been asking for quite a while in this new release:
- Classic paging in WebGrid.NET Enterprise 6.0. The classic paging offers built-in Slide UI and custom paging API that you can use to simulate Vista paging design.
- New phenomenal Pivot Charting in WebGrid.NET Enterprise 6.0. Do you believe you can transform raw data into pivoted view visualized into stunning 3D chart with one button click?
- Brand-new WebDragDrop component. The “wow” factor of Web application – with this component, you can now add Vista-style drag and drop behaviors to existing server side controls. You can try your wilder imagination, perhaps how about dragging some items in WebGrid and drop it out to “Recycle Bin” of the WebDesktopManager?
- Significant enhancement in WebMenu, WebDialogBox, WebButton and more. The UI components in the new WebDesktop.NET 2.5 now includes built-in features to create pixel-perfect UI design such as those in Vista or Word 2007’s menu.
- Brand-new WebTreeView component [Whitepaper is coming soon]. Seeking for a high-performance treeview with professional-designed API? Or desperate for a treeview with built-in tri-state checkboxes?. The wait is over.
We hope you enjoyed these latest offering in 2007 R2, and encourage you to download a copy of the beta and give it a try today. We’d appreciate any feedbacks that you send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the best,